Saturday, November 1, 2008

McCain/Palin

We have our sign proudly stacked in the ground of our front yard. Jacob and I were outside a few days ago and I think I could have made some decent $$ off this sign!!! I had four neighbors ask me where to get one and also two cars (driving by) ask about it. So where did we get it??? From our neighbors, Brandon and Betsy, across the street from us. He ordered an extra and asked if we wanted it. I said sure, as I had been wanting to pick one up. What I didn't realize is that he had to pay for them! Honestly, I thought they were free, as I had seen a few people in parking lots with tons of them. I just figured they were giving them away. He ordered them from the McCain website and paid $7 each. Thanks for our sign Brandon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: