Monday, December 1, 2008

A month off....

Well it has been exactly ONE MONTH since my last post on my blog. We have been BUSY!!! When I flipped the calendar page over today to start the month of December, I couldn't believe how busy our November was! Here are the highlights:
  • Ryan's brother Matt & his girlfriend, Angie, moved here from Arizona. Jacob is having a blast having them here.
  • Jacob started going to an afternoon program at his school on Tuesdays. His class is science and he really loves his teacher Ms. Jennifer. He is not crazy about the bugs she has on display in the classroom though!
  • Taylor had another episode of Staph Infection, it is just now getting better.
  • I had a girl's day with one of my girlfriends while Jacob was at school. It was sooooo nice!
  • Jacob went to two birthday parties.
  • We had our MOPS Craft Night where I taught two classes.
  • We went to the Woodland's Mall with a couple of friends. Jacob really enjoyed the Dinosaur Dig.
  • Ryan and I bought a new washer and dryer!
  • Several family dinners at our house.
  • We had friends over for dinner and played games.
  • Four AWANA's meetings.
  • Thanksgiving.
  • We took Church Directory Pictures.
  • Took the pups to the City of Katy Dog Park.

No comments: