Friday, May 22, 2009

Zoo trip gone bad...

Wednesday (May 20th), I took Jacob and Travis (his cousin) to the Houston Zoo. Before we even got there, I tried to cram Jacob's wagon in my car, but it wouldn't fit. When we arrived, there was literally NO parking. We ended up parking at the Houston Garden Center about a mile away. Turned out that there were about 3000 school kids on field trips at the zoo that day, more than twice what they usually have. Was going to rent a wagon, but they were all gone, so we got this wonderful (notice the sarcasm) stroller. I spent the majority of our $$ on it! We saw a few animals, most were sleeping though. While we were in the petting zoo, the birds pulled our lunch out of my bag and ate it! They got pretty much everything except the little containers of peaches, which Travis spilled onto my camera. Needless to say, that my dials will no longer turn, that ended our pictures!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: