Friday, June 10, 2011

Jacob's 6th Birthday

 
 
 
 
Jacob had a pool party at a friend's pool (their subdivision's pool to be exact!). He had a great time! Everyone came except for two friends who were out-of-town. The kids played in the pool for hours, then had pizza and cupcakes (with a Star Wars theme). I had to practically pull Jacob out of the pool to open presents as friends were leaving.
After the pool party, I took Jacob and one of his friends (Jeremy) to see Kung Fu Panda 2 -- on its opening day! I loaded them up with popcorn, soda and candy. The boys loved the movie, they both said it was better than the first one. I thought it had much more action than the first, must be why they liked it better!
That afternoon, Uncle T came over and brought Jacob some gifts from him, Uncle Matt and Uncle Jeremy. Jacob got Wipeout for Wii from Uncle T and Uncle Matt. From Uncle Jeremy, Jacob got a new fish acquarium that changes colors with a light in the middle.
Later that night we let Jacob open his gifts from us. We got him several Wii games and board games. For dinner we took him out to Texas Roadhouse.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Super Troupers said...

That looks like on happy birthday boy.