It's a bird... it's a plane... nope, it's a bird... in our house!

Yes, we had a bird fly into our home yesterday! I noticed that Draco (our Doberman) was very intense about something hiding behind some of Jacob's toys. I figured it must have been a bug or something that came inside, as we had the back door open for fresh air to come inside. I pulled Jacob's toys away to find a little bird hiding. It hopped under our entertainment center. I put the dogs up so they wouldn't catch the bird. Then Jacob and I tried to get the bird to come out a get it outside. We had not much luck with that plan. I finally picked him up and took him outside in the front yard (away from our pups!). He took off. Jacob was oh so excited to have a bird in his house. He was very unhappy that mommy put the bird outside!
No comments:
Post a Comment