Today will be a busy day. We are off to Bible Study in a few minutes at First Baptist Church of Katy. This is the second to the last of our meetings. Jacob probably wishes that it was the last, as he dislikes going to church. He usually has a fun time after I drop him off, but the initial drop off period is awful.
After church we are going to Hobby Lobby. That is my favorite store for scrapbook supplies. I think they have the best prices when their items are on sale. We are getting 70+ sheets of 12x12 paper for the MOPS Craft Night on Friday, April 11th.
This afternoon we are cleaning house and playing outside. Hopefully we will be able to get a walk with the dogs in sometime tonight. Enchilladas are on the menu for supper.
My hope is that Jacob will go to bed early, as I need to do some major prep work for our MOPS Craft Night. I have 27 squash books that I need to assemble.
No comments:
Post a Comment