Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Preschool: Day 12

This week will be a fun one for Jacob. He is "Star of the Week". His teachers allow him to share a few pictures, a list of his favorite things, and a favorite toy with his classmates. He wasn't very happy about taking a toy to school, as he is worried that someone will take it. Ryan was able to convince him to take his crocodile game.

This week they are learning about the letter "F", the number "3", the color "black", shape "square", theme "Pumpkins/Fall Harvest". Their book this week is "A Color of His Own".

The school is hosting a Fall Field Day for all the students. They have a variety of games, hayrides and a pumpkin patch. I signed up to help, so I should be able to see Jacob as he enjoys the different activities!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good luck!

I noticed that you said you would like to learn how to save money on milk. I just posted to my blog telling you how to do just that! I hope you get the chance to check it out!