Today Jacob had his first full can of soda minus a sip from Mommy. We went to Wal-Mart to pick up his birthday photos and I had forgotten his sippy cup at home. I only had 50 cents in change, so I got him a soda from the machine. He got a Big Red. His first question was, "Is it picy (aka spicy)?" I told him was a little spicy, but not too much. His next question was, "It for me?" I took one sip and said, "Yes." He was delighted. We picked up the photos and then got a couple things and by the time we finished at Wal-Mart he was finished with his soda. He did have to carry it into the car (which I was not too pleased with) so that he could put it in our recycle bin at home :-)
His pictures turned out pretty well, although I think his 2nd year photos were better. There is a little section of his hair that is sticking out. It is pretty noticeable. I'm not quite sure how the photographer and I missed it when were were looking at the photos on the screen. Oh well, they are still adorable.
His rash actually appears to be somewhat better today. Maybe because we have been in the house most of the day. Now he has a runny nose and some sneezing. Darn these allergies!!! I am loading him up with Children's Zyrtec on top of his normal allergy meds. Hopefully, he will be back to normal for his party on Saturday.
Speaking of his party, we are expecting about 30-35 people. Every day Jacob asks if it is his birthday yet. I am getting really excited too! Our house is looking great and we have only a few things left to do before Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment