Jacob's favorite... mommy dragging him from store to store. We did have a long string of errands to run today, but we made it through them all. Jacob was especially "fired up" by the time we got home. We played with his play-doh a few times, painted, watched "Caillou and Little Bear" countless times, we played chase, and we ate -- all of his favorites. I figured that he would take a long nap and I would have time to get my housework done. His nap was about 45 minutes, in that time I started the laundry and swept the floors. Then one of my friends called and that ended my cleaning spree. Jacob woke up while I was still on the phone :( Oh well, there will always be more housework.
Tomorrow, one of Jacob's friends is coming over for the morning to play. He is looking forward to that for sure. I am so hopeful that our weather will improve so that the boys can play outside.
No comments:
Post a Comment