I learned my lesson from yesterday's events and just gave Jacob Gatorade. It is hilarious because he calls it "alligator". We went shopping for groceries earlier today and we went down the juice aisle, which had his "alligator". He picked an orange "alligator". He loves it over ice, it is his beverage of choice when he can't have Big Red (which that will be a loooooonng time!)
His rash is not as red, although it is still all over his forearms and cheeks. He has a runny nose and sneezing, just in time for his party on Saturday.
We are working on our home tonight. Ryan and his dad are going to put in the trim in our spare bathroom. I will be painting more in the kitchen, behind the fridge (the fun part!) and above the cabinets. I am sure Jacob will assist us all.
No comments:
Post a Comment