Thursday, May 8, 2008

Our day...

I took Jacob to Pump-it-Up this morning where we met up with one of his friends. They had such a great time. We even had a buy one get one free (admission) coupon, so they both got in for a grand total of $6! I figured that Jacob would be exhausted and ready to go at 11am. Nope, he screamed and kicked the entire way to the car, screaming, "I want to play more..."

This afternoon we went over to pass out birthday invitations to our neighbors, as Jacob's b-day is only 18 days away, 16 till his party! Anyway, we visited for awhile, but that didn't tire him out either.

Jacob played with one of our neighbors this afternoon until about 5pm. Now he is tired. I put him in the tub, so at least he will be clean when he crashes for the night!

No comments: